Michigan Driver’s License Reinstatement Lawyers
MICHIGAN DRIVER’S LICENSE RESTORATION
Are you looking to get your revoked or suspended Michigan driver’s license reinstated? The attorneys at Jeffrey Buehner, PLLC have had tremendous success in getting their client’s driver’s licenses restored. We offer paperwork preparation, pre-hearing testimony preparation and effective legal representation at Secretary of State hearings. We can get your license back and get your life back on track.
We handle all types of Michigan driver’s license hearings
- One year license revocations for 2nd Offense DUI/Drunk Driving;
- Five year license revocations for 3rd Offense DUI/Drunk Driving;
- Automatic suspensions for refusing to take a chemical test (Datamaster/breathalyzer). Note: you have 14 days after the refusal to file an appeal or your license is automatically suspended for one year. Don’t wait;
- Hardship license appeals for first offense chemical test refusals;
- Driver license re-examination hearings for too many points.
When it comes to Secretary of State’s Driver Assessment and Appeal Division (DAAD), we guide our clients through the process from beginning to end. At the outset, we provide an overview of the information that must be provided in the community proofs needed for the license appeal. We then review the completed proofs and provide suggested changes where necessary. We will refer you to substance abuse professionals who can provide necessary services including substance abuse counseling and substance abuse evaluations.
We also prepare clients for the actual DAAD by reviewing a client’s proposed testimony and identifying potential ‘red-flag’ issues. Most importantly, Mr. Buehner will appear at the hearing with the client to present their testimony. Mr. Buehner is a former prosecutor who has over two decades of experience in the courtroom: he knows how to successfully present a case.