A PROVEN MICHIGAN CRIMINAL TRIAL LAWYER.
Experienced Michigan criminal lawyers serving Oakland, Wayne, Livingston, Washtenaw and Macomb Counties. Jeffrey Buehner, PLLC is a Farmington Hills based law firm specializing in the defense of individuals charged with all types of misdemeanor and felony crimes including DUI, sex crimes, juvenile crimes and assault.
We are Metro Detroit’s premiere criminal defense law firm. If you’ve been charged with a crime, any crime, we can help. We will fight for your freedom, your reputation and your constitutional rights. Don’t settle for anything less than Detroit’s best criminal attorneys: Jeffrey Buehner, PLLC.
Our Michigan Criminal Law Practice Areas
- Michigan Assault Charges: Felonious Assault, Misdemeanor Assault, Aggravated Assault, Domestic Violence
- Michigan Auto Theft
- Breaking & Entering
- Michigan Drug Crimes:Drug Distribution, Drug Manufacturing, Drug Possession; Heroin, Cocaine, Analogues, Prescription Drugs. All controlled substances.
- Michigan DUI: Misdemeanor DUI, Felony DUI, Super Drunk
- Michigan Embezzlement: Michigan Misdemeanor Embezzlement, Felony Embezzlement
- Michigan Felonies
- Michigan Home Invasion
- Michigan Juvenile Crime
- Michigan Larceny: Larceny in a Building, Misdemeanor & Felony Larceny, Credit Card Fraud
- Michigan Driver’s License Reinstatement
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Michgan Misdemeanors
- Michigan Probation Violations
- Receiving & Concealing Stolen Property
- Resisting Arrest
- Michigan Retail Fraud: First offense; 1st Degree, 2nd Degree, 3rd Degree
- Michigan School Threats
- Michigan Sex Crimes: Criminal Sexual Conduct, Indecent Exposure, Computer/Internet Crimes
- Michigan Traffic Tickets: Careless, Reckless, Drag Racing, Failure to Report, Speeding
- Michigan Weapons Charges: Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Assault With a Dangerous Weapon
Our experienced Michigan criminal lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights, your freedom and your reputation. Contact us any time for a free consultation by calling (248) 865-9640 or fill out our Free Consultation form.